İTALYA'NIN KUZEYİNDE TRENTO'DA 12 AY UZUN DÖNEM ESC GÖNÜLLÜSÜ ARANIYOR - SON BAŞVURU 3 ARALIK
InCo is looking for a volunteer to help at its office for 12 months starting from January!
from January for 12 months
Office activities (communication and administration):
- > Preparation of documents and materials (letters, newsletters, brochures, flyers, guidelines, spreadsheets, emails) especially in the framework of ESC and Youth Exchanges.
- > Prepare presentations, infopacks, questionaries, charts etc
- > Translation of news, writing articles for web and development of Social network (Facebook/Instagram). Provide it with appropriate photo, video, graphics and animation; Update website www.scopriamoilmondo.it. Develop the Blog of current volunteers (www.gogosocial.blogspot.com)
- > Help the staff in coordinating the parallel activities of ESC
- > Answer the office phone, check the post box, distribute the flyers in Trento/Rovereto
- > Participate in infoday meetings in schools, conferences, events etc
- > Participate in meetings of informaiton and orientation desk
- Preparation and development of meetings with international volunteers:
- > Blog monthly meetings
- > On-arrival and midterm trainings
- > Monitoring meetings
- > Final evaluation meeting
- Active participation in Youth exchanges:
- > Prepare infopacks, posters, videos, application forms, articles etc for web
- > Search for the participans
- > Communicate with local and internaitonal partners/participants
- > Organize and participate in APV and in YE
- > Support the staff in preparing practical and logistic matters for the project
- > Support the staff during and after the project
Promotion and information activities about international mobility (EVS, MTV, Au Pair, Youth exchanges etc):
Info- days, International Mobility Fair, information sessions at schools.
Numero di posti
Termine ultimo di adesione al progetto03/12/2019
Requisiti per partecipare
The volunteer we are looking for is:
aged between 18 and 30;
interested in the topics and activities covered by the project.
You will get free accommodation for the whole duration of your voluntary service. You will share a private apartment with other volunteers at about 5 minutes by bus from the city center of Trento. It is composed of two bedrooms (you will share the room with an other volunteers), a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and 2 bathrooms.
You will receive food allowance for each month, paid by InCo. So you will be able able to cook/prepare breakfasts, lunch and dinners in the apartment.
You will receive 150,00 € per month as pocket money.
Cosa fare per candidarti
Send your CV and attached Application Form to email@example.com